Probably, the majority of drivers have lived through the unpleasant situation when your car suddenly breaks down at the wrong time. Unfortunately, a lot of us simply do not know what to do in such a case. What is better – to call a tow truck or a friend, and how to repair your car so that you do not miss a very important meeting?
Today, lots of people are trying to give advice to drivers. However, one should remember that in the case of any car breakdown, the first place should take the safety of the driver and passengers.
The importance of traffic rules
Unfortunately, today there are fewer drivers who perfectly know traffic rules. However, theoretical skills largely shape the behavior on the road. Therefore, due to the ignorance of the rules, people are often faced with a situation where it is unclear what to do next. It is, therefore, necessary to know the traffic rules to reduce the risk of accidents and to ensure safety and good health of your loved ones.
Regardless of where the car broke down, the best advice, in this case, is to take care of your and your passenger's safety. It is important to stay calm and not panic - it still does not help, but only worsen the situation.
Having looked at the problem, the driver can independently assess the complexity of the situation. More experienced drivers can understand which part was faulty without the help of a tow truck and tow truck driver. If this is some minor damage, then deal with it yourself. In case you had better trust everything to the professional – call a towing service immediately. It will increase your chances to make it on time for the meeting.
More serious problems that need parts replacement are impossible to fix without professional help of a tow driver and a tow truck. In this case, you just have to resort to the services of a towing company.
Nowadays it is believed that car towing is quite simple, and at the same time, a very profitable business. In fact, this business is not different in terms of profitability from any other average business.
It is natural that there are numerous personal expenses in businesses of this kind, and the price of the tow trucks themselves, as well as the service of towing equipment, is quite high. However, the illusion of super-profits combined with the ease of such work could create an unhealthy fuss about the towing business.
It is necessary to admit that not every company, which provides towing services, has their own tow trucks that meet quality and safety requirements.
The cost of services in the same region will be about the same, so the potential customer will be difficult to determine when choosing a company and at the same time to understand the level of staff professionalism. Therefore, the client must, first of all, pay attention to the reviews on the Internet about the company and try to assess the information from different angles.
Car towing is a difficult and very responsible process, which requires a certain amount of experience and physical fitness, as well as the skills to solve towing problems for every particular situation.
A full inspection of the vehicle by a tow truck driver should determine exactly how the car will be installed on the platform area if for example the wheels are locked. Only the most experienced driver can implement this at the highest professional level, otherwise, a new failure is inevitable.
By contacting one of the most reliable companies in Alabama--Mobile Towing Service, you will be able to tow your car with all the advantages our company can offer to you. With us, a huge plus is not only price but also a great experience in towing of all types of cars.
This post is for those who want to know how to act in an unpredictable situation. Of course, here you will not find a solution to every life problem, but at least one related to roadside assistance service.
There are lots of situations when a driver gets locked out of the car. Can you imagine the feelings of that person? Especially is his plane is about to take off, or there is an important meeting that is going to decide his entire career in an hour. Of course, no one would like to be in a trouble with a car lockout.
At the same time, people are asking about the solution to their problem. Simply because it is important to know who should you call if there is a car lockout. There are two options – either a tow truck driver or a locksmith. Naturally, a person wants to spend less amount of money and receive the roadside service he is looking for.
In fact, this is a tricky question and it is always better if you call a towing company. Then, when the operator find out what your problem is, he/she is going to send to you the person (either a tow truck driver or a locksmith) depending on your individual situation. As a rule, the problems with car lockouts are decided by car locksmiths.
So if you still hesitate about what professional you need to fix your car, or there is an emergency on the road, just call our towing service in Mobile, Alabama. Here you will find answers to all your questions. What is more, our towing professionals will be able to give you the full range of roadside help. In addition, our towing service has a 24 hour towing available, just call us and you will get so long-awaited help.
Flat Tire Changing Do's and Dont's
During the life of any car owner, there comes a time when he or she faces sudden tire damage. As a rule, there are no signs of the damage and it does not dependent on outside factors. What's more, flat tires usually happen at the most inappropriate moment. In certain situations, you can not identify the damage quickly, and it's best to call a professional towing company to come handle the job.
Tire damage and proper repair
The most common types of damage include tire punctures and cuts. Puncture is a small cut, obtained from hitting a little prickly subject in the form of a nail or screw. In case it is a chamber tire, only the tire will be damaged. If this kind of trouble has happened to a tubeless tire, it is better not to remove the subject, and call a towing company to help you with your problem.
All in all, when dealing with a flat tire, it is always better to call a roadside assistance. No matter when you are in trouble, there is always a professional in your area who will com for rescue. When talking about towing services in Mobile, Alabama – just call us and you will immediately get the help you need.
This way you will not be late for any meeting or plane. Our towing service company will save your time and nerves. Simply because we are professionals and understand how much you need be somewhere else at this moment. Therefore, you need to have your tire fixed as quickly as possible.
To sum it up, there are cases when you can change your tire yourself but it needs a lot of efforts and time if you have not done it before. Otherwise, you have an option to call a towing company that will be there with you in a minute.
The Average Day For a Wrecker Driver
If you have ever asked yourself what it's like to be a tow truck driver, when does he get up and what does he do on a daily basis? Here you will find the answers to all your questions.
Basically, a tow truck driver is a person that has no fixed working schedule. First, because everything depends on its clients, whether they are in need of a long distance towing and, finally, how much work is there to do. On average, a tow truck driver takes about 7-15 calls a day.
It is extremely hard for a person to be all the time on the road, despite all possible weather conditions, rains, and scorching sun. A tow truck driver must ensure that he always makes it on time to the client.
Especially, the client, who is tired, nervous and almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown because he needs an immediate battery jump. Unless there is someone right now to help him, he will miss one of the most important negotiations in his entire career. Professional tow truck driver always knows and understands this. So, he always have a couple of jokes to cheer up the client and professional solution to solve the problem in no time.
Early in the morning or as soon as a tow truck driver gets an emergency call, he goes to his truck, checks that everything is in order and starts the engine. Now he is ready to save the road world.
No matter if you need help with a car lockout, fuel delivery, battery jump start or a long distance towing, the tow truck driver is ready for everything. He has all the necessary equipment to fix any kind of trouble someone in experiencing on the road.
In case a problem with your car has happened to you, let Mobile Towing Service know. We will be ready to provide you roadside assistance and 24-hour towing services at a truly professional level.
Keys to Starting a Business That Tows
Nowadays startups are becoming more and more common thing to take on when one has ambitions and resources to start a business of your own. Any new project is risky at the beginning and needs thorough calculations and hard work to prove itself profitable.
As any business, starting a towing company is a demanding endeavor. Though, it takes fewer investments in comparison with other startups.
1. Business plan. Careful and thorough planning is a key to a great towing service. Think over what are your objectives, what client needs will you meet with your towing services. Then, come up with the ideas why your company will be better than the others, or at least how it will be different.
2. Documents. Paper demands vary from state to state and to be sure what of them are necessary to start a towing company, just visit a local secretary’s office and get the information there. It may be necessary to get a commercial driver’s license and take care of other legal permits that will open all doors for your towing business.
3. Clients. By far, it is one of the most important constituents of a successful business. At the stage when you are new to towing and have no clients, try addressing local car communities, garages, police stations and all the other places that may need towing services. Make contacts with the owners as well as the personnel, give them the idea about your benefits and guarantees to make them want to work with you.
4. Tow truck. Without a tow truck, there is no towing company. At the same time, it will not be possible to keep up good work without a high-quality tow truck. It is a good idea to buy a new one, but if it is financially hard for you, there is always an option to buy a used one. Still, make sure you have an experienced professional who can check the tow truck and see all its flaws.
5. Insurance. Unexpected and unpleasant things may happen, and you have to be prepared for them. Your insurance should cover everything from your tow truck damage to the damage made by your truck to the client’s one.
Every day when getting into our cars, we do not expect something bad to happen when we are driving, though the most unexpected things may happen and everyone should know how to act in this kind of situation.
No matter if there is a flat tire problem or a major breakdown that you can not deal with, the first thing you should do is to call an emergency roadside assistance. Let’s have a look at the road safety rules in detail:
1) Call roadside assistance. At the first glance, this tip is simple and does not require any further explanations. Though, in fact, there are a few points you should be aware of. It's best if you tell the operator what kind of problem you have. This way, the chances are higher that you will receive the right help, sooner. It will also give the operator a hint about what kind of tow truck and instruments to send for your rescue.
2) Warning signs. It is important to warn everyone on the road that your car is immovable on the road. To do this, try to park your car as close to the shoulder as possible. Then get out of the car, but watch out for other cars. Put on your hazard lights so that drivers can see that there is an accident. No matter what kind of trouble has happened to you, whether you are waiting for fuel delivery, need a battery jump start or there has happened a car lockout – stick to the basic safety rules on the road.
3) Children safety. Another important thing is to care about children who are in the car at the moment. You shouldn’t allow them to get out of the car for their safety. Let them sit or play in the car with fastened seat belts while you are waiting for a tow truck and roadside assistance.
Out towing service works all over the area of Mobile, Arizona and provides 24-hour towing services. So just let us know you are in trouble and the most qualified professional will be there with you in the nick of time.
Types of Trucks: Which to choose?
No matter who you are and where you live, this information can do you good in the future. Both if you are a towing service owner or a customer who is in desperate need of towing or some kind of roadside assistance.
First, understand that it is vitally important to match the right vehicle with the type of problem someone is having on the road. The point is that tow trucks are different and it is an art of using the right truck for the right kind of trouble.
On the one hand, this way the roadside assistance will be performed on a higher level. On the other hand, the choice of a truck can ensure the least amount damage to a car that needs help. Having cleared up the reasons for the careful choice of a tow truck, let’s have a detailed look at them.
1) Flatbed or a slide. In the majority of cases, it is the most efficient and widely used tow truck. Not only it does the job of lifting a car and moving it wherever necessary but also it is perfect for the level of damage after the transfer is minimal. It works with the help of hydraulics that does all the hard work. The bed rolls back and under the right angle so that to drive a car onto it. Afterward, the bed is lowered to resting position.
2) Wheel lift. It wonderful, but the lifting with a wheel-lift tow truck is done by the wheels. A car is dragged by a tow truck from behind with the help of a special metal yoke. As the previous truck, it uses hydraulics to lift the car. The yoke is placed under the wheels, and the power of hydraulics lifts the car up.
3) Hook and chain or sling. This kind of tow truck is one of the oldest and the least safe in terms of car transportation. Nowadays, it is mostly used for already damaged vehicles or junk cars. The mechanism of this truck consists just of a hook and a chain that are coiled around the car frame or axle.
So if you will ever have to resort to any kind of towing services, just remember to verify what kind of tow truck is going to pick up your car. So if you happen to look for tow truck mobile in Alabama, come straight to us to receive the best quality towing services.
Who we are...
What do we like to do when we aren't towing vehicles? We'll tell you. Read on to find out cool facts about us.